The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.Job description
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
About the job
Reporting to the Goods Flow Team Manager, you will be responsible for the goods flow process in receiving or replenishment or full serve in the warehouse; ensuring the most efficient, commercial and safe way possible to provide a good shopping experience for our customers.
- You will contribute to the highest goods availability for our customers, using the correct and on-time execution of the assigned goods flow working methods.
- You will perform effectively the store goods flow replenishment tasks in the assigned area, using the available systems and tools that support an efficient goods flow process and data integrity.
- You will perform inventory checks and ensure data integrity and the highest stocks availability for customers
- You will follow quality, security and safety service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- You will be available to support other co-workers in the departments and other areas of replenishment when required
- You may be required to operate pallet jack to move heavy articles
- You are able to work under pressure in a fast paced and dynamic warehouse logistics environment
- You are energetic and physically fit and enjoy hands on physical work
- You are pc literate and have basic knowledge in software
- You are able to commit to 15 to 20 working hours per week on rotating shifts between 3.30am to 10.00am, including on weekends and public holidays
Please apply by 31 January 2023