Pozíciók > SCD - Process Developer
IKEA Core Business Supply is responsible for securing that the product offer is produced and delivered to our customers. We lead the supply agenda across many functions and work together with all business areas, different business units, but also retail markets to secure customer availability in all markets and sales channels at lowest total cost.
A year ago, Supply Chain Development (SCD) was created as a new business unit in Core Business Supply and we are on an exciting journey! By gathering the end-to-end supply chain development and innovation agenda into one organization, embedding management and development of processes and digital solutions into the business, we will meet the future with the right competences and business capabilities. By this we will also create the preconditions to a world class supply chain that enable IKEA to efficiently respond to the ever-changing customer needs.
Process Developer in Supply Chain Development Area Execution – Define Optimal Replenishment Solution (DORS).
As a Process Developer in DORS you lead and contribute to the company processes development: how we work, lead and organize with process orientation as the starting point. You will also take the lead for continuous improvements as well as the long-term direction to secure better ways of working and increased customer satisfaction. You participate in external networks for benchmarking and enhance knowledge in appointed processes
Your main tasks are:
• Identify and propose process/sub-processes design and direction of improvement initiatives and prepare basis for decision.
• Gather, understand and analyse business benefits of identified process improvement potentials by using different methodologies.
• Secure implementation and establishment of the process including identifying competence development needs.
• Lead and manage process improvement projects (incl IT tools). Interact with related functions and matrixes in the development of the solution.
• Secure consistency and interdependencies in the process development towards other connected processes.
• Secure follow-up of process performance according to set KPI's.
You get motivated by simplifying complex issues and striving to improve efficiency and business potentials by creating structure and prioritization. You have people and business in focus, with a desire to reach common goals.
You have a strong desire to collaborate and to be “better together” and to improve and simplify current ways of working and solving problems in line with IKEA core values.
It’s important that you have deep knowledge and understanding of the IKEA value chain, the process landscape and the IKEA organization and recent proven track record of delivering business results through collaboration with stakeholders from across our value chain.
Working across functions and organization will demand that you have integrity and the ability to establish relationship at all levels of the organization based on trust, and possess the desire to learn from others.
You have the ability to work with both operational and tactical issues, always considering IKEA as a whole while keeping focus on customer needs.
You have proven experience and knowledge in:
• Experience of leading projects in a global context with a focus on business, process development and implementation.
• Improvement methods, tools and practical experience of process development and successfully planning and delivering digital product rollouts.
• Good leadership skills and the ability to secure buy-in, realise benefits and deliver business impact.
• Strong ability to enable change, motivate and inspire people.
• Data visualization, communication, facilitation, trainer and presentation skills.
• Establishing and maintaining good relations and collaborations with all relevant stakeholders.
• IKEA business model, strategic landscape and IKEA ways of working.
We offer you a position in a fast-paced, truly global environment where Development and constantly being on the way is in focus!
The position is based in Pratteln, Switzerland and will require some travelling.
At IKEA, we continuously look for better ways of working, following our vision to create a better everyday life for the many people. It is in our culture to work together and to be open, straightforward and inclusive. If this sounds like an environment you could enjoy working in, please send your CV and Cover Letter (in English) via our recruitment system Smart Recruiters until 30th June 2021.
For further information about the role please contact Klaus Ringeisen, Development Manager DORS (email@example.com). For questions about the recruitment process feel free to contact Anglaé Milanczyk, P&C Generalist (firstname.lastname@example.org).