The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.Job description
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
- You take care of the well-being of the customers in our Restaurant: Assist Customers with questions in a friendly way.
- You adhere to existing operating procedures and ensure high levels of Quality, Service and Cleanliness (Q.S.C.) in the restaurant and work area.
- You take care of incoming online orders.
- You render accurate cash registry of sales transactions when required.
- You check on stock inventory and maintain stock accuracy in the system
- You optimise sales through up selling and add on sales.
- You ensure conformance to Food Safety and Hygiene practices, actively practice First-In-First-Out (FIFO) in all products to ensure proper rotation of freshness and quality in the area of food preparation
- You execute store operations and do your part to ensure operations are in line with the Functional Commercial Review Standards
- Service-minded and always keeping the customer in focus
- Sales-driven and enthusiastic about working with others in a team
- Able to work on rotating shifts, public holidays and weekends
- Able to work in fast-paced environment
You are invited to the Life at Home journey with IKEA. Click here to begin your journey. Kindly note that your job application will be prioritized when you complete the assignment.
Read more about:
FAQ for Part Time Employment with IKEA