Pozíciók > Supply Operations Developer
Supply Chain Operations (SCO) organisation with its 700 co-workers connects our customers with IKEA products in a simple, affordable and sustainable way. We deliver excellent transport and logistic solutions today, tomorrow and over time by optimising replenishment solutions, defining physical goods flow capacity needs, managing the goods flow, sourcing & developing transport & logistics capacities and leading & securing Supply Quality.
We contribute to customer satisfaction through securing customer perceived availability, delivering lowest cost over time, leading towards sustainability and ensuring the right quality for all services.
About the assignment
You secure excellence in total Supply Chain operational performance and its further development, in close cooperation and alignment with all relevant supply chain stakeholders. You contribute to reach customer perceived availability at the lowest total cost (considering impacts of quality, safety, service performance, sustainability and other supply chain costs securing optimal replenishment solution).
Your main assignments as Supply Operations Developer are:
- You secure logistical operational performance from end-to-end perspective as it is defined by respective set of KPIs/PIs within given geographical scope
- You align with supply chain stakeholders to secure logistical operational performance, as well as create preconditions for smooth and efficient Supply Operations
- You lead the implementation of new replenishment solutions in alignment with relevant stakeholders and in close cooperation with Service Provider Operations Developers
- You identify & define constraints together with internal stakeholders to secure preconditions for efficient supply operations and you follow-up on the compliance of our stakeholders and secure the execution of market-relevant plans
- You validate and optimise sending and receiving capabilities as a link between all supply chain stakeholders. You change, maintain and continuously improve replenishment solutions. You act upon fluctuations to avoid performance disruptions and increased total cost. You propose new logistical set-up to support logistics cost development. You identify and proposes volume consolidation opportunities and mid-receiver needs. Collaborate with Category Area Teams; support logistic development in new sourcing countries
- You secure right information on constraints and availability impact to our supply chain stakeholders
We want you because:
- the IKEA culture & values inspire you every day anew
- you have an university degree in logistics, economics or other relevant background and worked at least 5 years with logistics/supply chain processes
- you have experience in logistical performance and developing of win-win throughout the entire supply chain
- you have experience in implementation of decided concepts, working methods and tools
- you have the capability to build fact-based business cases in close cooperation with relevant stakeholders and find win-win-solutions within the supply chain
- you have good presentation and communication skills and the capability of building effective and trustful relationships
- you always strive to reach goals with a high level of energy and motivation and are confident to make independent decisions
- you enjoy interacting with many different people and networks and always have the customer and cost in focus
You will be member of a team where sharing and learning together is a very important part of developing the business. You will have the possibility to establish and widen your personal networks. You can grow your experience as well as gaining a broader knowledge of IKEA supply chain.
We start this recruitment as part of unifying & strengthening IKEA Supply. Together we want to make IKEA Supply even stronger, so IKEA can be affordable, accessible and trusted by 3 billion people. Together we will take “IKEA Supply into the future”.
For further information please contact Azlan Ismail via email at email@example.com. If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please contact Serene Han via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This assignment will be based at IKEA Supply (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd temporary management office at Kota Kemuning during the establishment period and to be relocated to the new Distribution Centre in Pulau Indah, Port Klang, Malaysia by end of year 2020.