A Smile, Common Sense, Passion for home furnishing, and Leadership; that's what we need in IKEA Al-Homaizi Kuwait - a company that believes in developing business through our Co-Workers.
Our energy comes from creating a better everyday life for the many people.
We simply recruit based on Values, Competence, Potential for growth, and Diversity.Job description
A day in your life with us:
The core task of the Range & Commercial Manager is to reach the goal for IKEA FOOD “to help the IKEA store sell more IKEA home furnishings products” and support the IKEA position as the leading home furnishings company. Among other tasks, this involves generating store traffic, converting visitors to customers, contribute to a day out for the whole family, strengthen the low-price profile and the Swedish identity of the IKEA store
- Focus to increase the conversion rate/volume growth.
- Develop a thorough Activities plan for all units (SFM, Bistro and Restaurant), in line with the commercial strategy of IKEA FOOD and Country marketing activities.
- Responsible for setting goals and the development of themes and activities in the IKEA FOOD Commercial calendar in cooperation with IKEA F&B Manager
- In cooperation with Com-In Service Office responsible for communication development, including product communication materials for the national range, and ensure consistency with national goals and the international standards.
- Develop guidelines together with Com-In Service Office to ensure the level and standards of the commercial areas of IKEA FOOD.
- In close cooperation with Market F&B Manager and F&B Manager (Service Office) secure the right quality and the lowest total cost of the national range.
- Responsible for following up and documenting activities and communicating successful activities to IKEA Food Services AB.
- Support the stores in their commercial range presentation including merchandising platform implementation, common store planning, low price, Swedishness, sales steering, etc.
- Take responsibility for the Market IKEA FOOD Commercial Review and ensure a positive development within the stores.
- Use Commercial Review as a tool to secure implementation of best practices and as a learning and development tool.
- Coordinate and participate in the national Commercial Reviews
- Secure that IKEA FOOD is part of all advertising medias, including digital, social media, direct mail advertising and brochures.
Who are you ?
- Post Graduate or Degree or three years Diploma in hotel Management or equivalent.
- Previous experience in similar Job role or minimum 4 years experience as Banquet Supervisor. Proven track records.
- HACCP Certification preferable
- Good analytical skills and cost consciousness
- Excellent command of English
- Competent in problem solving, conflict and crisis management
- Has business overview, analytical skills and tactical thinking.
- Ability to evaluate ideas from a commercial viewpoint.
- Strong drive, a problem-solving approach and challenge diverse topics.
- Good communicative skills and high energy in motivating, inspiring and developing people.
- Integrity and the ability to establish effective working relationships across the country and internationally.
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Kuwait. Some travel may be required.
Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.