Pozíciók > IT Solution Architect - Supply Chain Development
IT Solution Architect - Supply Chain Development
INTRALOGISTICS – YOUR PARTNER FOR THE FUTURE OF RETAILING!
Intralogistics is the process of establishing, optimising, integrating, automating and conceptualising logistical (handling & storage) flows for any IKEA unit that has a logistic or fulfilment component.
With innovative, technology driven and automated intralogistics solutions for any IKEA unit we will together reach more of the many, whilst delivering to a more affordable, accessible and sustainable IKEA.
WHO WE ARE
Intralogistics consists of 100 co-workers based in Dortmund (Germany), King of Prussia (USA), Älmhult (Sweden). The organisation belongs to the Supply Chain Development function of IKEA Supply and was established in June 2020.
Within the department Handling & Storage Solutions & Process we are responsible for delivering – in a transparent and sustainable way – all aspects of the physical and digital solutions that make up a business process.
As additional support for our team in King of Prussia, PA, or Dortmund, Germany, we are looking for an IT Solution Architect for our internal IT solution, connecting the WMS (Warehouse Management System) to the IKEA IT landscape and providing needed functionalities to efficiently operate the warehouses connected.
As IT Solution Architect, you will be an important part of IKEA’s future growth within the Handling & Storage Solutions & Process organization.
You will collect the needs and requirements of the stakeholders and lead the vendors in the implementation of the respective solutions.
You will legally belong to IKEA Purchasing and Logistics Services US Inc. or to IKEA Purchasing and Logistics Services (Germany) GmbH as subsidiaries of the Inter IKEA Group.
As a Solution Architect you
- collect the needs of the User Organisation or the connected Supply Chain, translate them into (IT) requirements and discuss potential systems solutions with the software design teams.
- shape ideas in close collaboration with relevant internal and external stakeholders into concrete, robust and appropriate solution architecture and transition roadmaps
- secure that the solution architecture reflects customer and co-worker experience, time to market, sharing and collaboration, functional, technical, infrastructure, operational, security, financial, social and environmental considerations.
- create User Stories and Change Requests towards the software development partner, check and validate the offers as well as the high-level design.
- elaborate a rough idea into a concrete, solid and relevant Solution Architecture together with internal and external stakeholders.
- are responsible to make sure the planned solution is aligned with all connected and dependant solutions and meets the overall IKEA IT architecture principles, relevant policies, rules and standards.
- participate in forums and moderate workshops.
- represent IKEAs interests towards external partners.
You are a match for IKEA and this role when you:
- have an IT background and you have already worked with software development, design and/or architecture, ideally in the area of Intralogistics.
- have minimum 3-5 years of IT development and design experience
- like to take responsibility and have high interest in ever improving the IT solutions.
- Have good understanding of digital technologies/trends, industry standards, application and infrastructure market, and digital practices with potential to benefit or impact IKEA
- have a good understanding about System Integrations and are able to discuss technical interfaces on the needed detail level.
- contribute with your knowledge and experience; you have a clear and sound standpoint but are willing to compromise as well.
- have experience in Business Analysis and have already managed the challenge to bring different needs from different stakeholders to a common solution.
- are familiar with agile development and cloud technologies, preferable MS Azure.
- know about data integration technologies like Kafka
- are familiar with current concepts, industry standards and trends (application architecture concepts and reference architecture, DevOps approach).
- know about API Technologies (REST API, API Gateway Management, API Blueprint/Swagger).
- 15-30% domestic and international travelling.
- You like working in a multi-cultural environment.
At IKEA, we value diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are committed to providing coworkers with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We encourage individualism and invite you to come join our team and be yourself with us!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit and business need.
IKEA Supply offers:
- Future oriented projects and technical innovations.
- An international network you can learn from and grow personally and professionally.
- An employer with strong and inspiring values.
- Flat hierarchies and open atmosphere.
As a person, you have strong analytical skills - being able to structure information and derive conclusions and consequences out of them. You have passion in listening, coaching and facilitating and have good interpersonal as well as intercultural skills. You show openness, willpower, drive and are motivated by working in a fast-paced environment. You are a team player with a business mind, and you understand the importance of building a cross functional relationship with both internal partners and vendors. You are motivated by enabling business opportunities through IT Solutions. You naturally reflect what IKEA stands for and act according to the IKEA values in your daily work.
The recruitment process will take place continuously so please send your application in English today.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!