The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at affordable prices . We are part of IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited, operating in three countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity, All with Passion!
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People !Job description
A day in your life with us:
- Payment is handled in a reliable, efficient, accurate and friendly way.
- Customers are guided to the appropriate check-out support to the check-out co-worker in their daily work.
- To Supervise the Cashiers and complete the check-out process in a quick and friendly way, making the last stage of the shopping experience positive to all customers.
- Supervising & assisting your team on all necessary and complex tasks.
- Ability to prioritise and organise work and the work of others in order to make the most efficient use of the time available.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of check-out service gained in the retail industry.
- Courteous and efficient Customer service & communication.
- Taking responsibility in handling & solving problems Quality , accuracy & commitment to work.
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Kuwait.
Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.